Thursday, November 15, 2018

interview with Swamp Rainbow

My project hinges on the idea that I'm not there. So I'd really prefer my name not be associated, as it is in...

1 - Who is Swamp Rainbow?
*shrug*

2 - whats your job?
I've had 1000 of them and none of them stick.  I'm bad with authority and idiocy..

3 - some places u have been playing?
I don't.  Not only do I believe no one will appreciate what I do, I don't appreciate them in any regard.  I would if i could somehow flat out not be there...
My hope is to burrow into the outsider consciousness of jaded existentialists and schizophrenics and then relinquish mine into the soil.

4 - fav movies?
Faster Pussycat Kill! Kill!, Night of the Living Dead, Dawn of the Dead, Carnival of Souls

5  plans for after tomorrow?
Read books and look at the sky.


No comments:

Post a Comment